Dog friendly watering stations, or “pit stops,” are located in many of Bristol, Tennessee’s parks, and in a city known for racing, the term seems appropriate. Read on...
The City of Bristol Tennessee, in conjunction with the Fort Chiswell Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), have created a space to place a U.S. Flag Retirement Drop Box in the Bristol Tennessee Municipal Building’s Atrium. Read on...
The Bristol Tennessee Parks and Recreation Department is always up for a challenge, and this will be no exception. Read on...
- Friday, May 18 through Sunday, May 20, 2018
- Friday, May 18, 2018
- Now through September 30, 2018
- Saturday, May 26, 2018 – Bill Gatton Honda Run for Phil 5K Run
- Saturday, May 19, 2017 - Tennessee High School Graduation
- Upcoming Construction for Traffic Signal Installation Volunteer Parkway and Cox Street