The Focus of the Bristol Tennessee Fire Department's Fire Prevention Division is to protect the lives, property, and overall well-being of the citizens and visitors of the city of Bristol. Our programs revolve around community involvement, and are open to residents, business owners, and visitors to the city. The following is a list of topics that are available under the fire prevention division.
- Smoke Alarm Program
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Training
- Residential High Rise Safety
- Smoker's Fire Safety Education
- Open House (Fire Prevention Week)
- Fireworks Safety
- Carbon Monoxide "The Silent Killer"
If you have any questions or would like to find out if you qualify for a public education event, please call the Central Fire Station at 423-989-5701 and ask for the fire prevention division.