This property was acquired by the city in 1958 and has served as the home of Little League Baseball since that time. Most of the structures were originally built by volunteers. The park sits on 2.51 acres of land. The majority of this land is dedicated to a 200-foot lighted little league baseball field.
This field has a 2 story score tower with meeting rooms, a storage room and a restroom. It has a concession stand with 2 single fixture restrooms for men and women. There is also a 32 by 18-foot covered observation deck in center field. The grandstands have a 27-foot 5 tier aluminum bleacher, which will seat 54 patrons, and a 1-foot 5 tier aluminum bleacher, which will seat 42 patrons, set on concrete pads on both first and third base sides.
There are 6 by 21-foot concrete block sunken dug outs on the first and third base sides. Wooden players benches are in both dug outs. Both sides have a 55 by 12-foot bullpen for pitchers to warm up and there is a 60 by 12-foot batting cage located outside the fence on the third base side. There are 6 plastic trash cans and 3 wooden 6-foot picnic tables.
There are 2 areas for parking. The first base side is gravel and measures 40 by 115-foot with no lines for parking. The third base side is asphalt and measures 45 by 120-foot with no lines for parking.