One of the real joys of summer is being outside enjoying the sunshine. What is even better is watching a great movie in a local park after dark under the stars. Read on...
Bristol is known for its plentiful and diverse music scene. Live bands are hosted every Tuesday and Thursday evening from June through September at the Downtown Center on State St as part of the Sounds of Summer concert series, now in its 23rd season. Read on...
This weekend marks the official opening of several new and exciting exhibits at The Nature Center at Steele Creek Park. Read on...
- Friday, June 21, 2019 – Third Border Bash, Downtown Center and 800 block of State Street
- Friday, June 14, through Sunday, June 16, 2019 - NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals at Bristol Dragway
- Friday, June 14, 2019 - Movies in the Park at Anderson Park
- Thursday, June 13, 2019 – First Sounds of Summer Concert at Downtown Center with State Street Closur
- Monday, June 10, 2019 – Hot Rod Power Tour Event at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Friday, June 7, 2019 – Second Border Bash, 500 block of State Street
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 – Third Piedmont Avenue Bike Night