In observance of Labor Day most city offices will be closed on Monday, September 7, 2015. Bristol residents are asked to take note of the following changes in city services:
• Garbage Collection: Monday routes will be serviced on Wednesday, September 9.
• Transit: Most transit operations will be closed on Labor Day including usual bus routes and Para Transit but will resume normal operations on Tuesday, September 8.
• Job Access program will operate as usual on Labor Day, September 7.
• The city’s Emergency Services will operate on their normal 24/7 schedule.
• Slater Center will be closed.
• All parks and Steele Creek Golf course will be open.
If you need to contact the city to request a service during the holiday closure please visit www.bristoltn.org, under Request Tracker and complete an on-line service request.
The city will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday, September 8, 2015.
For more information contact Terrie Talbert, Community Relations Director at 423-989-5500 Ext. 2055.