City administrative offices will be closed on Monday, May 30, 2016 in observance of the Memorial Day holiday. All city emergency services will be fully operational during the holiday; however, please remember to only use 911 in the event of an emergency.
Residents are also asked to take note of the following changes in city services on Monday, May 30;
• Bristol Transit and Paratransit will not operate.
• Job Access Program will operate as usual.
• Solid Waste (refuse and bulk) collection, normally provided on Mondays, will be collected on Wednesday, June 1.
• Slater Center will be closed on Monday reopening on Tuesday May 31 with the usual hours of operation.
• All parks and the city’s golf course at Steele Creek will be open as usual.
City offices will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday, May 31, 2016.
For more information contact Terrie Talbert, Communications Director at 423-989-5500 Ext.2055.