In observance of Independence Day, many Bristol Tennessee city offices will be closed on Thursday, July 4, and some city services will operate on an altered schedule.
- Trash normally collected on Thursday will be picked up on Wednesday, July 3. The normal collection schedule will resume the following week.
- The city’s transit and paratransit services will not operate on Thursday, July 4, but will resume normal operation on Friday, July 5.
- Job Access transport will operate as usual on Thursday, July 4.
- The Slater Community Center will be closed on Thursday, July 4, but will reopen the following day.
- All emergency services will be available on the standard 24/7 schedule.
All city offices will reopen on Friday, July 5, on a regular schedule.
During the holiday, comments and concerns may be submitted by going to www.bristoltn.org and clicking on the Request Tracker tab. A city representative will respond within two business days.