Most Bristol, Tennessee City offices will be closed on Monday, Sept. 2, 2019, in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
All emergency services within the City will be fully operational during the holiday and can be reached by calling 9-1-1. Non-emergency service requests can be made online at www.bristoltn.org by clicking on the “Request Tracker” tab and completing the appropriate form. A staff member will respond within 48 business hours.
Please take note of the following changes in city services for the Labor Day holiday:
- Bristol Transit and Para-transit will not be operational, but will resume their normal schedule on Tuesday, Sept. 3.
- Job Access program will operate as usual.
- Trash that is usually picked up on Monday will be picked up on Wednesday, Sept. 4.
- Slater Center will be closed on Monday, Sept. 2, but will re-open on Tuesday, Sept. 3.
- All City parks and the city’s Steele Creek Golf Course will be open as usual.
City Offices will resume normal operating hours on Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019.
For more information contact Terrie Talbert, Community Relations Director at 423-989-5500 Ext. 2055 or email [email protected]