In observance of Thanksgiving, most City of Bristol, Tennessee offices will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 28, and Friday, Nov. 29. All City offices will reopen at 8 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 2.
- Garbage normally collected on Thursday, will be picked up on Wednesday, Nov. 27. There will be no change in trash collection on Friday, Nov. 29.
- Transit buses will not run on Thursday, Nov. 28, or Friday, Nov. 29.
- Job Access buses will not operate on Thursday, Nov. 28, but will resume normal operation on Friday, Nov. 29.
- The Slater Community Center will be closed both Thursday, Nov. 28, and Friday, Nov. 29, but all city parks will remain open on a regular schedule.
- There will be no change in emergency services provided by the City’s police and fire departments.
For additional information, please contact the Department of Community Relations at (423) 764-4171.