Most City of Bristol, Tennessee offices will be closed Friday, July 3, in observance of Independence Day. All offices will reopen at 8 a.m. on Monday, July 6.
As a result of the Independence Day holiday:
- There will be no change in emergency services provided by the City’s police and fire departments. Residents should call 9-1-1 in emergencies or (423) 989-5600 to reach a police dispatcher in non-emergency situations.
- There will be no change in trash collection services.
- Job Access bus service will continue to operate on a regular schedule, but Transit buses and Paratransit buses will not run Friday, July 3. These buses will resume their normal schedule on Monday, July 6.
- The State Street Farmer’s Market will be open from 8 a.m. until noon on Saturday, July 4, at the City Hall parking just off Shelby Street.
- City parks will remain open during the holiday.
Community members may submit a request for service during Friday’s holiday by completing an online form available on the City’s website at www.bristoltn.org. Please click on the Request Tracker icon at the top of the page to access the form. All requests for City services will be answered the next business day.
For additional information, please contact the Department of Community Relations at (423) 764-4171.